17 August 2012

Room with a view


 

Ormai l'avete capito: tutto ciò che è vecchio, usato, rovinato, in disuso mi appassiona.
E' una vera e propria mania!
Un esempio? L'altro giorno bazzicavo per il mio mercatino delle pulci pulciosissimo ormai di fiducia quando mi sono imbattuta in dei foglietti nascosti dietro dei dischi in vinile. Erano pagine strappate da un libro per bambini che risaliva agli anni '40 (una di queste pagine aveva data di pubblicazione). C'erano dei disegnini e alcune regole grammaticali. Un piccolo tesoro! Le avrei subito portate a casa con me, incorniciate e appese alla parete, ma girando l'ultimo foglietto ho trovato un bel po' di muffa. Quella grigia verdognola, che ci si aspetterebbe di trovare solo nel cibo abbandonato a sé stesso per mesi. Nonostante la mia passione per le pulci sono un pochino schizzinosa anche io e dopo un piccolo urletto soffocato ho deciso di lasciare le pagine strappate dietro i vinili, dove stavano. Tornata in macchina ho ringraziato per essermi portata dietro la mia amuchina disinfettante.
La scorsa settimana stavo vagando insieme al mio ragazzo alla ricerca di posti carini dove fare un pic-nic prima dell'arrivo del freddo quando mi sono imbattuta in un vecchio granaio vicino a dei campi di alberi di mele. E' vecchio, distrutto, inutile..ma per me è bellissimo.
Gli alberi se ne sono impossessati e dagli archi che incorniciano le aperture si gode di una vista stupenda. Da un lato un castello, dall'altro un fiume.

As you know I am passionate about everything that is old, used, wrecked, abandoned.  
It 's a real mania! 
For example last week I was looking for new tresures in the flea market near home when I found some paper hidden behind vinyl records. They were pages torn from a book for children dated 40s (one of these pages had the date of publication). There were doodles and some grammar rules. 
A little treasure, I thought. I would have immediately brought it home with me, framed and hung on the wallBut turning the last page I found....mold.  That greenish gray mold, you would expect to find only in the food left to himself for months.  
Despite my passion for fleas, I'm a bit picky and after a choked scream  I decided to leave my treasure behind vinyl records, where it was.  
Back in the car I thank the antiseptic disinfectant.
Last week my boyfriend and I were looking for nice places to have a picnic before the arrival of cold, when we came across an old barn near apple trees. It is an old, destroyed barn.. but for me it's so beautiful.
The trees are entered inside it and through arches that frame the openings there is a beautiful view: a castle and on the other hand a river. Love it.


Dress Bershka
Bag Vintage









36 comments:

Squared said...

love the dress! Beautiful! Come by soon hun xx

stylewithoutstyle said...

Your hair is amazing and I love that dress...very nice photos and location :)

Cassandra Liu said...

Sometimes vintage is better than a new item. They have stories!! You look adorable in this outfit. The dress is so lovely and your hair is beautiful.

http://www.wear2day.com/

SHOP STYLE CONQUER said...

wow these photos are STUNNING!
so gorgeous!

x

♥ Ellen
SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM

DAILY DISGUISE said...

love this dress, where did you get it? it's absolutely gorgeous! i'm following you on gfc now, please visit me and see if you want to follow? :) i think you'll like my outfits, thanks!

www.dailydisguise.com

Anthea Lau said...

love the heart-shaped open back dress, super gorgeous xo
would you like to follow each other?
A
xx
http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

Win $300 to spend on Boticca on my blog!

Lauren V said...

anche io amo tutto ciò che è vecchio e abbandonato... a me fanno impazzire le vecchie fabbriche abbandonate... le adoro!!! ;)

lastoriadellamoda.over-blog.it

enik said...

Love the dress, great colour and nice combination with brown shoes :) I love it.

thevintageblues said...

Very pretty hair and dress, goes well together.

Elisabeth said...

just wonderful! :) I love the atmosphere in your photos so much :) you always seem to be so happy and free :)

And I love your braided pigtail! :)

Elisabeth

Marzipan said...

@DAILY DISGUISE: The dress is from Bershka!

nativesalad said...

Hi there,
I loved your blog, do you think we can follow each other?
TODAY ON THE BLOG:http://thenativesalad.blogspot.pt/2012/08/lana-del-rei-for-h.html

Bella Francisca said...

super love your beautiful hair! and the dress looks so lovely :)

xx,
Missing Bee

Psycho Cat said...

You look beautiful, I love your dress!

Tie Bow-tie said...

Stunning photos!
Would you like to follow each other?I would be happy to see you among my followers!
Let me know please!
kisses)

http://tiebow-tie.blogspot.com

LoLy said...

Hay :)
are you interested in following each other!!if yes plz do follow me and I'll surely follow you back..

XoXo
http://abudhabifood.blogspot.com

Delia Pitu said...

wow you are so pretty in this adorable dress!!!! lovely blog btw!!

check my blog and follow if you like it:

http://thesedaysfashion.blogspot.com

Mónica C. Welton said...

you look so adorable!
Love,
www.chicksinfeathers.co.cc

Veronica Yudina said...

Awesome blog, honey)))
you have a new follower! I hope you'll do the same))
Thank you!))

http://myfiercefashion.blogspot.com

Priscilla said...

I love everything here! Great blog dear! I am now following you! Follow me back please! ♥

Blow A Rainbow

Elena Leder said...

Bellissime foto!

Elle
http://redischic.blogspot.it/

little henry lee said...

love the heart cut out on your dress, and the colour is so pretty!

littlehenrylee

ms fashion street said...

hai di capelli bellissimi!l'abito e cosi vintage anche se non lo è per niente!se vuoi che ci seguiamo a vicenda?!?http://msfashionstreet.blogspot.com/

Mlle W said...

what a beautiful dress in that gorgeous landscape. I love that braid in your hair: you have perfect hair, btw...I need your hairdresser :)

*MlleWanderlust *

NaNa said...

This is such a lovely outfit <3 The shoes go perfectly with the whole look as well! =)

Love from the NaNa girls xoxo

carolina said...

Hi dear :) you look great hun! what do you think of following each other on bloglovin' and GFC? Let me know
Keep in touch

http://thefrench-fries.blogspot.pt/

xx

P.S:JOIN MY INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY

Ester Durães said...

wow I really love your outfit, you look so cute! :)

FASHIONISMYWAY by Cristina L and Morphine J said...

Che bello questo vestitino, l'ho provato anche io ma mi stava malissimo, sono troppo magra ;)

Blogerka said...

beautiful dress ! :-)

k come karolina said...

wow!!! that looks really cool!



xoxo from rome
K.
kcomekarolina.com

Meganne said...

Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
Material Fixations

Celia Indriana said...

Nice dress:) love your blog and follow it:) hope you check out my blog and follow me back if you don't mind ^^

Mara♥ said...

Bellissimo outfit!
Adoro la tua pettinatura!



xoxo Mara

Mara♥ said...

Bellissimo outfit!
Adoro la tua pettinatura!



xoxo Mara

Trend Hub said...

Non sai quanto ti ruberei quella borsetta!! :-D

Anna said...

Your shoes are so lovely! I want them :)
Anna

http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz/