13 August 2012

From the mountains to Roma! - Second day

 

Il primo giorno a Roma è stato inevitabile, ho fatto shopping.  Un abito, un solo abitino scontato del 50%, blu, rosso, a pois, leggero, adatto per affrontare il caldo della città!
Appena compro un vestito, devo subito indossarlo, è più forte di me!
Ed eccomi pronta ad affrontare i 36 gradi del secondo giorno a Roma: abito nuovo, capelli raccolti, occhiali da sole, sandali comodi!

The first day in Rome it was inevitable, I did shopping. A dress, one dress at 50%. It is blue, it has a red bow in the back, polka dots skirt, and it's great for the heat of the city!
Once I buy a dress, I immediately wear it, is stronger than me!
Here I am ready to face the 36 degrees of the second day in Rome: my new dress, chignon, sunglasses and comfortable flats!

  
Dress .. I don't remember the name of the boutique and the dress has no label :/
Sandals Mango
Bag HeM
























14 comments:

Psycho Cat said...

Lovely pictures, oh, and polka dots :D

Audrey. said...

Ma sei troppo bella con questo vesitino (:
Roma <3

duecitti said...

Belle le foto e carinissimo il look, questo vestitino ti sta benissimo! :-)

Sara said...

Hi dear!
I love so much you're blog <3, I follow u :)
My name in GFC is: sexy_paige_cucu.

Hope u follow back :) :)
A lot of kisses.

http://zapatodetacon.blogspot.com.es/

Kimberley said...

Cute dress! That shade of blue suits you very nice :) Gorgeous place too, Italy seems like a beautiful country!

world on high heels said...

You look so lovely <3

Anonymous said...

Bellissimo il vestitino, ti sta molto bene!
Penso di aver capito dove l'hai comprato, a roma l'anno scorso ai saldi in quel negozio avevo visto un vestitino molto ma molto simile a questo ma purtroppo la mia taglia non c'era più

Daisy Nguyen said...

Rome looks so beautiful! I hope I can visit their some day too. Your dress is awesome, LOVELOVELOVE the red belt - what a great details!

Let's follow each other!

XOXO
-Daisy Nguyen from PS BANANAS fashion blog:
http://psbananas.com
BLOGLOVIN
FACEBOOK

little henry lee said...

cute dress! perfect for the summer heat. rome is such a beautiful place, i hope you're having a great time!

littlehenrylee

Damycool said...

Beautiful!!! Love your dress and Rome! ;)
xoxo

Nava said...

Great post! I love it! ^^ You have a nice blog, mind to follow each other? :)

BLOG | TWITTER | TUMBLR

Evi said...

You look so pretty! Great dress! Lovely photos!

Would you like to follow each other?

Evi xoxo

The Notebook of a Fashion Lover

Outside Looking In said...

I love your pictures! I love your dress too and your hair is so pretty like that!

stylewithoutstyle said...

Such a nice photos :)