22 July 2012

Holidays!


Salve ragazze! Finiti gli esami, iniziata la vacanza! :D
Adesso sto giusto giusto preparando le valigie per passare una decina di giorni al mare e per fermarmi altri quattro giorni a Roma! Non vedo l'ora di camminare sulla sabbia :)
Per oggi vi mostro un outfit usato venerdi pomeriggio per una passeggiatina in centro e beeelll gelato! 
L'abito è Oasap, il cappello Baby Angel e i saldali vecchissimi comprati non ricordo più dove! Ci sentiamo presto con un nuovo post dedicato alle vacanze <3 La prossima volta che vi scriverò sarò nella mia casa al mare, a Tropea.. non vedo l'ora!

Hi girls! Exams finished, holidays started! :D 
I'm just just packing the bags to spend ten days at the sea and to stop four days in Rome! I can not wait to walk on the sand :)
For now I'll show you an outfit used Friday afternoon for a stroll downtown and to eat a great ice cream!
The dress is Oasap, the hat Baby Angel and sandals very old! Talk to you soon with a new post dedicated to holidays <

Next time I'll write I'll be in my house by the sea .. I can not wait!


Dress Oasap
Hat Baby Angel by Elio Fiorucci
Bag Vintage
Saldals old ?






20 comments:

enik said...

I like this dress :) and have a nice holidays :) and of course great weather :)

BaByLux said...

Sei bellissima ^__^

Audrey. said...

che carina che sei (: adoro questo outfit,molto fine!

Azzurra said...

Stupenda!

azzurra-bellini.blogspot.com

Elisabeth said...

Wonderful dress! :) And I like your hat, suits you perfectly! :)

Hey I just read, that you like "Apfelstrudel" (german word for apple strudel :) Did you know, that it's a typical Austrian dessert? :) Do you prefer it with our without raisins?

Greetings from Vienna ;)
Elisabeth

Psycho Cat said...

You look so cute, Dress, hat, bag...perfect!
Kisses dear...

Anha Senet said...

Love your dress.

Bises.

mybeautyweek said...

La borsetta é fantastica , cosi come questo outfit estivo e solare!

Elanor said...

fun dress! orange is a great color on you; it looks pretty with your hair color. :)
xx

Tonya said...

I can't explain how much I love this outfit! You look so adorable and I love the vintage vibe to it. I think the hat is my favorite...so cute :)

little henry lee said...

yay for holidays! i hope you have a great time in rome. :)

Lizzie said...

This dress is so gorgeous! I adore the top/collar area.

Looking stunning per usual :)

xo
Lizzie

placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

Bad Taste Toast said...

You look so fantastic in orange! Very chic dress!

Estefanía Ainoza said...

Great pictures! I love it!!

Elena Leder said...

Buone vacanze!!!

Elle
http://redischic.blogspot.it/2012/07/museo-della-calzatura-di-vigevano.html#comment-form

Tudo Sobre Moda said...

Amazing dress, you look very beautiful!!!

Rini Hastuti said...

happy holiday :)
you look so pretty :)

Wynne Prasetyo said...

that's abeautiful dress! yay to holidays!!




WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM

JOIN MY GIVEAWAY! (Exclusive for Indonesian-based readers)

V and S (zuckerfrei). said...

Graziosa Pre <3

paajonk ♥ said...

Beautiful!
Do you want to follow each other? :)