30 May 2012

I like talking to a brick wall, it's the only thing in the world that never contradicts me.

Oscar Wilde



Sin da piccola mia mamma mi ha sempre ripetuto che il blu col nero non si indossa, fanno a pugni insieme. Eppure è un abbinamento che ho sempre indossato e che spesso mi piace riproporre. 
All'età di 9 anni il mio look preferito era una felpona blu con stampata sopra una P di Phard enorme e brillantinosa insieme a dei pantaloni neri a zampa. :D Ogni qualvolta mi conciavo in questo modo mia madre mi ripeteva "Il blu col nero non si indossa!". Io mi sentivo un po' ribelle a non darle retta, e uscivo ugualmente conciata a quel modo.
In questi giorni ho "trasgredito" di nuovo: ho indossato un abitino blu con le mie nuove zeppe nere di Oasap e di nuovo mia mamma quando mi ha vista mi ha ripetuto "ma... il blu col nero?" :)
Anche i vostri genitori avevano delle fisse in fatto di abbinamenti che non bisogna mai fare? :) 

Since I was little my mom always told me not to wear blue with black. She never liked this mix.
Yet it is a solution that I wore and wear.
When I was 9 years old, my favorite look was a blue hooded sweatshirt mixed with blacks pants. :)
Whenever I wore it my mother said to me not wear blue with black. :) 
I felt a little "rebellious" not to listen to her, and I went out that way so proud and happy. 
These days I have "transgressed" again, I wore a blue dress with my new black wedges Oasap
When my mom saw me she repeated "... but.. the blue with black?" :) 
Your parents told you not to wear something or some combinations? What? :)

Dress Asos
Wedjes Oasap
Hat Benetton
Bag HeM
Belt Vintage







22 comments:

Psycho Cat said...

Hehe, I really appreciate when my mom tells me not to wear something cause it doesn't look nice (she has amazing sense of style), but somehow, I still do that...
And I like blue+black combinations :)

Kate said...

Absolutely gorgeous outfit, and such fun photos! I love the quote too!

Kimmy said...

so cuuute :) like your style ! :)

indie by heart said...

What a cute hat! ^^ Lovely dress too. You look great !

Satu
Indie by heart

Ines said...

Che bello il vestitino! Anch'io uso il blu con il nero molto spesso xD
Le regole son fatte per essere infrante, no? :P
+++
Se ti va ti aspetto su The Reality Of A Dream

cha mode, cha envies said...

love the pics, you are soo beautifull ;)))

mybeautyweek said...

Forse la tua mamma intendeva il blu elettrico , questo outfit é uno spettacolo.

Bellissime foto!

Nelly. said...

You're so cute :)

Anita said...

Lovely blog.
http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

Anita said...

Lovely blog.
http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

little henry lee said...

i'm the same about wearing navy and black! i feel like i shouldn't do it and i try not to, but navy is really difficult to match otherwise. although i don't really know why i try and avoid it anyway, because you look great mixing it. and i love your mint nail polish too. :)

Gaby de Modacapital said...

you look really really lovely, love the dress and love the hat!
kisses!

Mónica C. Welton said...

so cute!
Love,
www.chicksinfeathers.co.cc

Analisa said...

Sooo cute! I love your hat! :)

www.rougefox.com

Fydez said...

You have the most adorable dresses. You look gorgeous! X

Damycool said...

You are so beautiful!! Your outfit is totally adorable!
xoxo

Bernadeth G. said...

love how you mix and match everything! such a lovely look :)

I have an ongoing giveaway on my blog, please join! :) xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

Mery said...

Ma che bella che sei sono tua follower...bel blog...

KERRIN said...

adorable pictures, adorable blog! so glad your comment led me here, wanna follow each other? xx

From Bilbao with love said...

love the shoes :) you look so cute!

V and S (zuckerfrei). said...

Queste zeppine sembrano proprio comode...sbaglio? :P

Preziosa said...

Vale si, sono comodissime :)