24 February 2012

Seven questions for Green Grass and Black Clouds

Today I'm not talking about me, I introduce a Portuguese girl with an adorable style. 
Her name is Marisa, she is a student of Multimedia Design and blogger of Green Grass and Black Clouds. Enjoy the interview and some pictures of her cutest looks.

 
1- When did you start writing your blogWhat reasons did get you to open your blog? 

I started following fashion and style blogs in 2008. Since that time I wanted to create my own blog. The blogging world sounded fascinating and really inspiring to me!
After a couple of years reading fashion blogs such as WishWishWish I decided to get the guts to create my own. It all started in the summer of 2010 when I was spending one of the most boring summers of my life!

2- Why did you choose this name for the blog?

I don't have any funny or wise story behind the name of my blog! I just wanted a combination of different words that sounded good together and that could tell something. I remember I wanted to use the name of a song but it was already in use so I had to create something myself!

3- Who or where do you get inspiration for your looks?

Well, there are a LOT of things that inspire me! Preppy college girls, indie musicians, style bloggers, the 50s and the 60s culture and mostly cinema! I'm a cinema lover and there are a lot of movies that really influence my style. When I don't know what to wear I just think about some movie and create an outfit based on it! It's an amazing way to find inspiration! Oh, and the book Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov really inspires me too!

4- There are 3 items of clothing or accessories that can not miss in your ideal outfit?

My ideal outfit cannot miss a cute peter pan collar, a polka dotted dress and red brogues! I'm addicted on those items!

5- And what can not miss in your wardrobe?

Dresses! That's the piece I have the most in my wardrobe! It's such a versatyle piece and it's amazing the many ways you can wear it. When you are in hurry you just need to grab a dress, some flats, a cardigan, a pretty necklace and you are ready to go! 

6-There is an item that you dream to own but which currently can not afford to buy?

The two tone satchel from the Cambridge Satchel Company. Right now I can't give 130€ for a bag but as soon as I finish my course it's going to be the first thing I'm going to buy! Oh, and all the Orla Kiely clothes!

7- Define your style with 5 words.

Girly, Preppy, Classy, Romantic and kind of Vintage-y!
 



 
To know more about her visit her blog http://greengrassblackclouds.blogspot.com/
 

17 comments:

Lena said...

You are lovely! I love the third outfit! Black dress with white collar.

xx

Justalazymorning said...

she's very cute!!

Style on paper said...

ciao! Grazie mille per il commento! Anche io scopro il tuo blog ora e il tuo stile mi piace da morire! Nuova follower in arrivoooooo :)

Rockstar by me said...

i like it!

francesca romana capizzi said...

Ma e' adorabile questa ragazza!

Amy said...

Thank you for this interview. I like her style, it's cute!

www.prettylittletitch.blogspot.com

http://www.etsy.com/shop/prettylittletitch

TracyJackson said...

lovely outfits !! xx

Papercuts said...

She is adorable :)

Mónica C. Welton said...

nice :)

Love,
www.chicksinfeathers.co.cc

Marisa Violeta said...

Aww, thank you so much once again dear <3

underthewillowtrees said...

Great post, love the outfits and I'm now following you both xx

None Diamonds said...

Woow she's lovely :D <3

FTD said...

Love it :)
XoXo

Alexa said...

Thanks for your lovely comment <3

Tesa said...

she's adorable!

evelina said...

beautiful blog.
i'll get a reader ;)

xoxo

StreetChic said...

sempre adorabile!

IF U WANT TO VISIT MY BLOG STREET CHIC http://chicstreetchoc.blogspot.com/
U CAN ALSO FIND ME ON FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/pages/Street-Chic/126609910754628